... to the Institute of Environmental Planning!
for reasons of CORONA precaution all lecturers can only be contacted by e-mail.
Further information about the course of studies on Stud.IP and here.
- How is climate change affecting plants in the Harz Mountains and the Luneburg Heath?
- Which plants are best at stabilizing banks and slopes?
- What is the fox doing in the city parks?
- How can the planning process be made more effective through modern communications technology?
- In what direction are our villages developing?
- What is actually a ‚nice landscape‘?
Our themes in teaching and research encompass the protection of nature and the environment. This includes the coordination and moderation of different land-use demands, while pursuing sustainable development.
Within the Faculty of Architecture and Landscape Science, three institutes, the Institute for Environmental Planning (IUP), the Institute for Spatial Planning (IF) and the Institute for Landscape Architecture (ILA), form the Landscape Group. These institutes are responsible for the following study programs:
- B.Sc. Landscape Architecture and Environmental Planning
- M.Sc. Environmental and regional planning, Major nature conservation and landscape planning
(replaces previous M.Sc. Environmental Planning from WS 2020/21)
- M.Sc. Environmental and regional planning, Major regional planning
(replaces previous M.Sc. European Master in Territorial Developement – EuMiDT – from WS 2020/21)
- M.Sc. Landscape Architecture
The renowned online magazine "Berufsreport" has published a descriptive presentation of our professional field.
All formal information on these courses of study (application, organization, pre-placement training) can be found on the internet site of the Faculty of Architecture and Landscape Science.
And here you can get to the Facebook page of the students, Fachschaft LaUm.