Dipl.-Geogr. Martin Sondermann
Fields of Research
- Planning cultures: theoretical and empirical research
- Bottom-up initiatives, conflicts and forms of cooperation in urban development
- Urban green spaces, urban gardening and agriculture
- Planing cultures in the context of cooperative urban green development
- Lead of the ARL-working group "Mind the Gap"
- Member of the management Committee of COST-Action "Urban Allotment Gardens in European Cities - Future, Challenges and Lessons Learned"
- Member of Junges Forum der ARL
- Member of Deutscher Verband für Angewandte Geographie
- Member of the student group CultNature